Carol Wallace is a former college professor specializing in small business advertising and advertising copywriting and graphics. She and her husband have spent the past 25 years renovating their century old house and landscaping the grounds. In the process, she has learned a lot about gardening, furniture refinishing, stenciling and faux painting, and has taught online courses in both stenciling and advanced stenciling.
Wallace also spent several years writing online content for two large perennial and bulb companies. She served as managing editor of another online site, managing a staff of over 60 gardening editors and writing a weekly column. She has also taught an online course in coping with fibromyalgia.
She has published a book on small business advertising as well as numerous articles in magazines such as Internet World and The American Gardener. In addition her garden has been featured in several magazines. She also published several articles on cats in the Guidepost anthologies.
Her interests are in antiquing and auction going, reading, decorating, stenciling and faux painting as well as gardening and writing.
Wallace and her husband, Roger live in a big old house in northeastern Pennsylvania with their two cats, Twiggie and Trouble, both of whom enjoy roaming through the nearly two acres of gardens and ponds.
- Planting Bare Root and Grafted Roses
- Paying it Forward
- September Gardening – The Joys and the Chores
- Gardening Rules that are Made to be Broken
- Planting Perennials in Stone Walls and Rock Gardens
- Garden Design: Plant Artistry
- Roses for Remembrance
- It’s Autumn Planting Time
- Lessons from my Secret Gardens
- Color in Fashion,Culture and History – Why the Little Black Dress?
- Perennially Blue – Flowers, That Is
- Hellebores and a Christmas Eve in Paris
- My Plumber – the Ghost
- On Arriving in Scranton
- One Garden – Two Sets of Eyes
- Garden Landscapes to Suit any Mood
- Perennial Wonders that Only a Gardener Could Love
- My Career as a Surrogate Raccoon
- Planning your Garden Landscape – Journaling for Gardeners
- Lavender is Lovely for You
- Launching the Gardening Season – Great Tools to Lighten the Workload
- Indoor Gardens – Budget Decorating for Garden Lovers
- Seed Sowing: Plant Food for the Soule
- Native Gardens Vs. Natural-looking Gardens
- Most Black Perennials and Bulbs Aren’t, Really
- Garden Design – It’s MY Yard!
- April Fools in the Garden
- Perennials and Bulbs: Appreciating the Hard Season in the Garden
- Anyone for a Virtual Garden Club?
- Spring Bulbs and Fall Clean-up: A Cyber-Garden Party